Ashen White Audio Visual Executives is a regional AV company located in Mississauga
and a top-tier provider of audio, video, lighting, rigging, soft goods, staging, technical
staff and transportation services for the live event industry in the Southern Ontario region.
Account Manager Live Event Productions and Installations of AV equipment.
The selected candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- Marketing of Ashen White Audio Visual Executives as a preferred supplier for the
provision of AV services for live events and installations.
- Meet with potential customers to evaluate the equipment and labour requirements for
live events and installations.
- Design shows and installations using our in-house AutoCAD software.
- Prepare quotations for live events and installations using our in-house inventory
tracking and quotation software, while working closely with management to enable
effective pricing for the customer.
- Finalize sales and delivery of proper documentation to administration for processing.
- Place orders with distributors, manufacturers and supplier for the effective execution of
customer orders – if required by administration.
- Communicate with shop staff to prepare rental and installation equipment for delivery
to job sites.
- Supervise live events and installations for customers on-site as required.
- Collections of outstanding accounts.
- Preparation of follow-up documentation for review.
- Follow-up communications with customers to enhance the delivery of services for the
next event or sale.
Academic and administrative skills requirements:
- A post-secondary education in sales and marketing or a certificate in audio, video or
lighting engineering would be preferred but not essential.
- Must be able to correspond effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Mastery of a second language would be beneficial.
- Must be capable of using computer software and hardware for communications and the
preparation of quotations for customers.
- The successful candidate will likely have a number of years of experience with sales of
AV equipment and services in the GTA.
- A candidate with an active portfolio of customers would be preferred.
Other Preferred Skills and qualifications:
- A valid G class driver’s license would be preferred but not absolutely necessary.
- Extensive experience with audio, lighting, video and staging would be preferred.
- Online marketing experience.
- Social media experience.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Good teamwork and communications skills.
- Neat and professional appearance and mannerisms.
- Self-starter and customer service orientated.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Trustworthy and reliable with a good work ethic.
- Must be available to supervise shows and installations as required.
- High tolerance for stress and a calm response to customer demands.
Job Type, Remuneration and Location:
- Full-time, long term.
- Pay will be a combination of base salary and commissions on sales.
- Mississauga near Highway 401 and 410 area.
- Our thanks in advance if you choose to provide us with a resume, however, we will only
respond to candidates that are selected for the interview process.
- Ashen White Audio Visual Executives is an equal opportunity employer and will
accommodate applicants with disabilities as required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call Ken Boyd at 905-795-0888.